Monday, August 3, 2009

Alarming!!!

In reading the daily news links on my AOL home page, I ran across an article about a woman who found her son for sale on Craig's List. Guess what: the seller obtained the picture from a public blogsite! Here's a link to the article:

Mom Jenni Brennan Finds Baby's Photo on Craigslist Ad

I've tried to cover my tracks: my facebook page has a link to my blog but only certain people (mainly those who read this blog) have access to the link; I don't allow comments from "anonymous" simply because I don't want spammers on my site. I've been contemplating making my blog private but have stalled mainly because I want this to be as simple a process as possible for for those who read the blog. However, I think its time to go private. I promise to provide easy to understand directions on how to access a private blog! :)

So here is my disclaimer: IF YOU READ THIS BLOG AND WANT TO KEEP READING IT AFTER IT GOES PRIVATE, PLEASE COMMENT OR EMAIL ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST OF READERS. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

To leave a comment: Scroll to the end of the story, click on COMMENTS and type away! :)

Thank you.....and sorry about the hassle. Just gotta protect my little girl, just in case.

No comments: