Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It Starts

The trendy, teeny bopper phase has started early in our household.
We let Addysen watch the Disney Channel and I find no harm in that. Nothing like a Sunday morning in PJ's watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
But she has also watched a few of the Disney sitcoms.
Probably 6 months ago, Addysen asked to watch a program and I though she was
saying "Handy Manny".
Wrong!
She was saying "Hannah Tana" for Hannah Montana.
YIKES!
Okay, so occasionally she watches Hannah Montana.
The show is mildly entertaining and we really don't watch it THAT much.
But Addy knows who she is, she can sing part of the theme song (so cute!)and can spot her merchandise.
She's only wanted a "Hannah Tana" doll once and doesn't ask for anything else related to HM.
I bring this all up because Grandma bought Addysen her first "Hannah Tana" shirt; who could blame her, its a cute shirt!
I paused at first when I saw her with this shirt on, thinking "Oh, No!" but it really is such a cute shirt: great shade of yellow (my fav!) which really made the blonde in her hair stand out. Addysen loves this shirt;
in fact, she wanted to wear it three days in a row.
Addysen accessorized the shirt with her pink vest all by herself.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

So you guys dressed her as "Handy Manny" for Halloween when she really wanted to be Hannah Montana!?!! Priceless.

Andy, Amy & Addysen said...

No, she actually DID want to be Handy Manny. This was about the time where the confusion began though. I'm doubtful that I'd let her be Hannah Montana for Halloween. I wasn't Debbie Gibson until I was in 4th or 5th grade!