Good Friday was a gloomy day in Southern California with dark clouds, light sprinkles...and fittingly so as it marks the anniversary of our Savior dying for our sins! Thank you Jesus!
Addysen spend Good Friday evening dying Easter eggs.
We had an issue with the pink dye; guess you aren't supposed to mix it with vinegar. But we did anyways because we read the directions AFTER mixing the dye! The effect turned out really cool as we had some speckled pink eggs! And check out the blue egg; it wasn't cracked, it just turned out like this.
We spent Easter Sunday at the Hamilton's, with Bob and Debbie and with Laurie's family (including her sister and sister's fiance). Easter Sunday was just gorgeous. Blue skies, nice breeze, warm weather. It was just a beautiful day to celebrate Jesus!
playing croquet....... ( I was so happy she wanted to play with us!)
and enjoying the cupcakes that Ryan's fiance, Laurie, made for us. Aren't these cupcakes darling?! They were yummy too!
I think I really need to start taking pictures of everyone, not just Addysen. We all had a great Easter sharing brunch, playing croquet ( I led off winning, and ended up second to last!), playing Chicken Foot and enjoying being outside enjoying Easter together.

No comments:
Post a Comment