This is a family blog right, so you won't mind updates about the whole family, will ya?
Okay good.
So, Andy took last Friday off to go fishing with our friend Jason. Jason recently got a boat (for FREE I might add, courtesy of Craig's List) and so Andy and Jason decided to take the boat out and have a guys day. The two of them go out on the lake a few times a year to "go fishing". Come to think of it, I think they went fishing last month too.
During these fishing trips, the boys don't have much luck; let's be honest here, they don't catch many fish! But I'm pretty sure that they don't go fishing to catch fish, rather to relax and drink beer. I say this because Friday afternoon, Andy told me about all of the fish that he and Jason caught, something like 25 in all, and how he hardly had time to drink his beer! :)
During these fishing trips, the boys don't have much luck; let's be honest here, they don't catch many fish! But I'm pretty sure that they don't go fishing to catch fish, rather to relax and drink beer. I say this because Friday afternoon, Andy told me about all of the fish that he and Jason caught, something like 25 in all, and how he hardly had time to drink his beer! :)
Good job boys! Twenty five fish is certainly better than the 2 or 3 (or zero) you usually catch! Way to help your average!
Don't they look thrilled to show off the fish they caught? Someone give them a beer!


1 comment:
I hope I can go fishing this year. Awesome!
Post a Comment