This is the first Halloween that Addysen dressed up....last year she was just a little too young and didn't really have anywhere to be that required a costume. I'm sure she'll have a say in her Halloween costumes next year and the rest of the Halloween's to follow, but this year I got to pick out her costume and I just couldn't pass up the lady bug costume. She looked SO cute in it.
Addysen spent Halloween at her grandma's house as she does every Wednesday. In the late afternoon, Grandma and Grandpa got her all dressed up. At dusk, we took her to the next door neighbors house and she went up to the door and trick or treated. The neighbors have twin boys and it was a cute experience for her. Addysen loved being outside and seeing all of the kids. And the neighbor kids enjoyed seeing "the baby" all dressed up too; they though she was pretty cute.
After she went "trick or treating", Andy and I took Addysen to my parent's church for their Harvest Festival. There wasn't much for Addysen to do there, but she played in the toddler area for a bit, and enjoyed looking at all of the kids all dressed up. Addysen took a special interest to a little boy dressed up like a chicken; she would stare at this kid and follow him around...so funny! Then it was concert time! Addysen's Grampie sings in the Gospel Group at Calvary Chapel East Anaheim and they performed a 45 minute set. She just had to be at the foot of the stage! She pointed to Grampie and danced and had a very good time; she LOVES music! (Just ask her Grandma and her Grimmie, they endure her Barney tape 10 times a day).
I think Addysen had a good time dressing up for Halloween. I wish she would have smiled more for the pictures....maybe next year!
Trying Again!
9 years ago

1 comment:
It had been a while since I'd checked your blog. Happy to see the ladybug pics! I was thinking about her the other day and wanting to see her in her little costume. Looks like you guys had a fun evening! Thanks for sharing. :)
Post a Comment