Monday, October 29, 2007

A Halloween Preview

We took Addysen to the pumpkin patch again this year and I must say that she enjoyed it a little more than last year. We decked her out in the only orange and black outfit she had (love it when daddy dresses her). Addysen ran all around the pumpkin patch, picking out pumpkins (we took home a total of 4) and she really liked looking at all of the bounce houses; maybe in a few years when she is old enough.

Andy and I attended a fun party hosted by our good friends, Amy and Tommy Kelly, this past Saturday. Andy picked out the costumes this year and just had to be the tooth fairy! Can you believe it? So, I had to support that idea (hehehe) and I dressed in my PJ's and played the little sleepy girl who was waiting for the tooth fairy to give her a dollar for her lost tooth. You just have to comment on this picture:
The tooth fairy and the little girl who lost her tooth

More pictures to come after Wednesday. Prepare to see the cutest little ladybug EVER!

1 comment:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

I love it! These are some GREAT pictures, amy! First of all, Addy is so cute. And your guy's costumes are TOO MUCH. I can't believe Andy wore that! Can't wait to see pictures of the little ladybug. :)