Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving! We had a very nice, quiet time at Thanksgiving. No pictures even, which is unusual! Andy's parents were in WA visiting family and my dad was in KS celebrating my grandmother's 80th birthday. So Thanksgiving was just my mom, Ryan, Andy and Addysen (Laurie came over later for pie). There were still SO many leftovers! Addysen wasn't really into eating anything served during the meal, and she napped through most of the meal anyways (which I gave thanks for!) But once it got dark outside, we drove Addysen around a little to see if we could find Christmas lights and she LOVED them. I can't wait for Christmas; she is really going to enjoy it this year. I hope that you are all enjoying getting into the holidays!

1 comment:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

I know, won't Christmas be so much fun for Addy this year?! She'll be way more into it. I'm more excited for Christmas this year cause it's more fun for ME, but it'll be more fun for Greta next year!