Alas, pictures and comments on Addysen's 2nd birthday. I am so sorry that it took me so long, but I've been a busy bee and have not had the time to blog. But, the elephants and the carnies are gone, and I'm available to blog!
I'm pretty sure that Addysen had a very nice second birthday. She learned how to tell everyone that she was two! We started off with a nice morning, just getting prepped for the day. Around 1 PM, we had a few friends join us at a local park for a birthday playdate, which consisted of snacks, cupcakes and the playground. It was still a lot of work but so much more relaxing than last years festivies. Addysen received several nice gifts and enjoyed opening her presents.
We ended the party around 3:45, went home for a nap, and then it was off to the grandparents Hohenstein's house for pizza dinner. We were joined by my parents, and Ryan and Laurie. Addysen opened several more gifts, had dinner and then ended the celebration with ice cream cake.
The whole day, Addysen had the tag from her shirt sticking out; you will see a picture in the slide show. No matter how many times we tucked it back in, the tag kept popping out. By the end of the day, Addysen had a farmers tan where her tag was! Too cute!
Below is a slideshow of her day. Click on the slideshow to make the show bigger or to view the pictures individually.
Trying Again!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment