Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun at the baseball field

Andy had a baseball tournament January 19th-21st and Addysen and I attended two games of the tournament on Saturday. Addysen enjoyed spending the whole day outside in the sunshine. Plus she likes to watch her daddy play baseball. Addysen spent most of her time playing (and flirting) with Will Van Dyke, the son of Andy's teammate Robb and his wife, Kim. We love the VanDykes!

Here are some pictures of the day and a video of Will and Addysen banging their baseball bats on the ground.



Will took this picture of Kim and I.

2 comments:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Look out, Andy! Your little girl is a flirt!
She is such a cutie. I love her with the baseball bat. ;)

VanDyke Family said...

They look so cute together. They love to play ball and watch their DADAs. Thanks Amy for all of these updates. I don't know how you do it all Girlfriend!!