Tuesday, February 16, 2010

31!

Today, promptly at 6:54 PM, I will be 31!

As a birthday present to myself, I have decided that I am not going to sweat the fact that I am officially IN my 30's! You are only as old as you feel. And while age catches up with my body from time to time, in no way do I mentally feel in my 30's!

To celebrate, my parents had me over for dinner at their house on Valentine's Day. Joined by Andy, Addysen, Ryan & Laurie, we dined on steak, asparagus, baked potatoes, a sweet little heart birthday cake and strawberries and pound cake for dessert.

I love the single candle.....so much easier to make a wish with one candle rather than 31!


I was truly spoiled, receiving gift cards, sewing items, a girly movie, reusable totes, and birthday money.


Tonight, it's dinner with Andy and a few friends at our favorite sushi place! YUM-MY!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy 31st Birthday roomie!! Wow, we've known each other since 18?!? Lots of love.

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Awwww. 31 is SO YOUNG! There are so many people who would like to be in their 30's. Think of it that way. :)