Coming soon to a mail box near *some*:
Hair clips a la Amy & Addysen!
I've been wanting to do something crafty for a while and just haven't had the time. A few months back, Addysen received similar hair clips for her birthday from one of our good friends. They seemed so simple to make and were just the perfect craft to satisfy my urge to well...craft.
Thanks to Etsy and the dollar bins at Target & Michael's (which I love!), I was able to get some inexpensive supplies to put these darling little hair bow together.

Without actual instructions, there was some trial and error when putting these bows together. I tried various ways to improve the bows as my original sample bow fell apart. I may spring for fabric glue rather than hot glue on my next attempt. In just two long napping sessions, I was able to complete just under 50 bows! Addy assisted during the last session and she was excited to help. She also enjoyed rubbing the silky pumpkin applique. That girl loves texture!

1 comment:
Alyssa loves hers and so do i because they are so stinkin cute! They also hold really well in her hair which is always a plus. I love your creativity amy.
Post a Comment