Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Play

Hello All...and Happy New Year. I can't believe its almost been a month since I've blogged. The dilemna is with my camera....its broken and I haven't taken it in yet. So if there aren't pics to post, why post?!


Luckily I've been able to access photos from my mother-in-laws camera and am going to blog them. So forgive me for Christmas blogs in January.


I've downloaded a few pics and a video from Addysen's practice Christmas play. She did one play with her pretty dress on BUT the only video we have of that play is on a regular video camera and I'm just not apt enough to upload that video. PLUS, part of that video was recorded over during Christmas (tear).


Addysen had a great time at both Christmas plays, was very in to singing and dancing and its evident that she's not shy on stage ; )







1 comment:

jrshinn@gmail.com said...

Precious!

Been waiting for these. She's darling in that dress - great picture.