Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More Colors

Addysen has added more colors to her vocabulary; Red, Green and Blue! She seems to always recognize purple and pink, is starting to grasp the concept of red and is still iffy on blue and green. But I'm pretty impressed with her skills. I honestly have no idea when kids learn colors, something I need to google. If any of the blog readers know the answer, let me know.
I recorded a short video of her saying her colors. Its really hard because she either runs away from the camera or attacks me because she wants to shoot the film, not be in the film. So this is kind of all over the place (showing off my never clean home, but I won't even start on that).


4 comments:

Nicki said...

According to the academy of pediatrics....she's right on time on the color thing!

Andy, Amy & Addysen said...

Can you send me that link? I can only find the color milestone at age three, which seems a little delayed.

Andy, Amy & Addysen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jrshinn@gmail.com said...

I love how she says "pat" or "pank" or something for "pink".