Addysen offically went on her first Easter egg hunt last Saturday at her Grandparent's Hohenstein's community pool area. Dada and Grandpa took her up there and she found a lot of eggs, all filled with candy that is too hard for her to eat! :(
She had her second Easter egg hunt over at the Hamilton's on Sunday. Her Dada had to help her get started, but she eventually got the hang of finding the eggs that the Easter bunny left for her (read: that Ryan and Laurie hid a few hours before). It was absolutely gorgeous on Sunday, and I think the temperature was 91 degrees, which meant that all of Addy's eggs contained melted candy and fruit snacks. But her Grimmie had a few left over snacks in the house that she replaced the melted ones with.
After the Easter egg hunt, we ate dinner out on the patio, played some ball out in the backyard and then concluded our evening. I'm so happy the sun is out longer.....it makes the days so much better!
Trying Again!
9 years ago

3 comments:
she is too cute the way she holds her bucket!
What a smart little baby! Did she know exactly what to do? I can't wait for Greta to hunt for eggs next year, and to decorate them together. Did Addysen have an Easter dress, too? I love your idea of using a sand pail instead of a regular Easter basket! :)
NEW POST! NEW POST! NEW POST!
Post a Comment