Addysen is ONE year old! She had such a great birthday too. We started the day off hanging out at home, then got Addysen's pictures done professionally (look for these soon!) and then it was off to dinner at On the Border with both sets of grandparents, uncle Ryan and Laurie and, of course, momma and daddy! Addysen finished off her birthday celebration with an Elmo Cake and presents. The following Sunday she had a (huge!) birthday party at the park to celebrate her first year. And guess what? She showed everyone that she could walk at her party. :) I'll post pictures of her park party soon, but here are some from her actual birthday.
Trying Again!
9 years ago

3 comments:
WOOHOO!!! Lovin' the blog spot! And very excited to see some b-day pictures.
Looking forward to the blogs to come!
Welcome fellow blogger! It'll be fun to keep in touch this way! Laura
Dear Addy,
I'm so sorry I couldn't come to your birthday party. But thanks for visiting me last week! Let's play soon. :)
Love, Greta Grace
Post a Comment